Added by Mex
his collection offers some famous and great sounds for the XPS-30 synthesizer by Roland®: these patches are not included in the presets.
- Toto Piano: The bright piano used in the song: "Hold the Line".
- Africa Brass: The famous synth brass used in the song "Africa".
- Africa Mallet: This patch is made by two mallet sounds with a different pitch layered together.
- Africa Solo: This patch allows you to play the solo with just one hand: the upper part of the split is based on a layer of flute sounds, in the lower part you can find a layer of flutes and xylophone.
- Won't Get Fooled Again (system tempo ~132)
- Baba O'Riley (system tempo ~120)
- Who are You? (system tempo ~115): The LFO speed of these patches is adjustable by changing the system tempo with the Tap Tempo button.
- Clean Wah Lead
- Distorted Wah Lead
- Overdriven Wah Lead: The Wah effect can be controlled with the modulation joystick.
- Noise Lead
- Discolabirinto Lead
- Doors Split: This split is based on A Rhodes keyboard bass on the lower part and a vintage Vox organ sound on the upper part.
- Wah Clavinet
- Abitudine: Particular distorted E.Piano.
- Wurlitzer Fuzz